St Brynach's Church, Cwm yr Eglwys (AW137)
©Paul Edwards 2009
Taken soon after sunrise (very early!) in June 2009, at NGR SN0150340067. The other three walls of this church were destroyed during a great storm in 1859. This site was originally occupied by a chapel founded by St Brynach, from Ireland, to whom the current church (or what's left of it) is dedicated. Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens, Manfrotto tripod. Exposure F8 at 1/20sec. Original image in Raw format.