Mwnt Chapel (AW060)
©Paul Edwards 2005
Taken in mid-afternoon in May 2005 at SN1948451985. This tiny chapel dates back to the 15th Century or earlier and stands on the site of a old Celtic church from where pilgrims left to travel to Bardsey Island on the Lleyn Peninsula. Olympus E-20P, 9-36 mm lens, resolution 2560 x 1920 pixels.
Ceredigion/Powys | South Wales map
home | about | links | maps | site map