Llanmadoc Church (AW379)
©Paul Edwards 2013
This photo was taken in the evening of 4th May 2013 at NGR SS4386993422. Llanmadoc Church was originally built in the 13th century and dedicated to St. Madoc, although much of the present building dates only as far back as 1865. Canon EOS 600D, Canon EF-S 10-22mm lens at 12mm, Manfrotto tripod. Exposure F8 at 1/80 sec. Original image in Raw format.